Touch and Connection
in the Post-Pandemic World
Ready to open up to more interactions? Or maybe you feel awkward, cautious, tentative, confused, sad, and unsure. Many of us do in this still-fluid-and-evolving quasi-post-vaxx world!
We may need time to re-acclimate back to the "touch-possible" world, no matter how connection-hungry we have been.
The Wheel of Consent practices have always focused on embodiment and boundaries, pleasure and desire. Now we share with you some of those practices - learning to touch, learning to connect deeply, and learning to negotiate wants and boundaries.
Join us for 3 free calls!
- Featuring School of Consent Core team and members of the School of Consent Community
- 3 Live Zoom panel discussions about reorienting to touch & boundaries, with short demonstrations
- Recordings available to registered folks afterwards.
- Each call is focused around a specific Wheel of Consent practice.
- Registering for the calls also subscribes you to our newsletter. (If you don't want to receive it, no worries, you can unsubscribe at any time.)